Relax Your Mind and Body
Widely known as one of nature’s most fragrant and versatile oils, LAVENDER offers a wide array of aromatic, topical uses. It combines flawlessly with almost all oils in the spectrum, including (but certainly not limited to) Lemon, Peppermint, Orange, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Bergamot and Roman Chamomile.
- Diffuse LAVENDER to freshen air and uplift the mood of your home or office.
- Add a few drops of LAVENDER to a warm bath or rub onto your chest, neck, feet, pillows or bedding to promote relaxation.
- Massage a small amount of LAVENDER on skin to improve the look and feel of skin.
- Rub LAVENDER on dry lips or skin to moisture and condition.
- Massage 4-6 drops of LAVENDER to overused muscles to ease muscles.
- Mix a few drops of LAVENDER, Lemon, Tangerine and Grapefruit oils with distilled waters in a mister and spray in bathrooms and kitchens to fight unpleasant odors.
- Dilute 4 drops of LAVENDER, 3 drops of PEPPERMINT BLEND and 5 drops of Rosemary oil and rub on feet.